windows media player 9.0

Hi,
I have been trying to play videos of NEWS ITEMS on the
Internet I have Broadband cable, optus, it brings the
screen up ok even the sound is perfect, but NO IMAGE. I
remover WMP and reinstalled it but still same problem.Any
suggestions? Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player

    Do you have the neccassary codec installed to play the file?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "cesar aciar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have been trying to play videos of NEWS ITEMS on the
    > Internet I have Broadband cable, optus, it brings the
    > screen up ok even the sound is perfect, but NO IMAGE. I
    > remover WMP and reinstalled it but still same problem.Any
    > suggestions? Thanks for any help.

Video Media Player Windows XP