moviemaker 2

My moviemaker 2 stopped working proprely. If i try to edit the movies i
download from my DV camera it suddenly stops and doesn't want to start again.
This happens if i use the effects in the program. I want to uninstall the
program so i can download a fresh one. It worked perfect before. How do i
uninstall the program, or how can i fix this problem????

Have you recently installed some new codecs which are interfering with MM2?
If so, either do a sytem restore to when it was working or check out
www.papajohn.org see problem solving > acceleration and codecs

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media