upside down and backwards

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

All videos play upside down and backwards - I've re
installed the program but the problem continues - any
ideas on how to correct?
Thanks

Hello there,

What program is plpaying the video? and what format (file type) is the
video?

Do you have the latest DirectX drivers installed and latest drivers for
your graphics card?

Best Wishes.....John KElly
www.the-kellys.org
www.the-kellys.co.uk

"rob" <rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All videos play upside down and backwards - I've re
> installed the program but the problem continues - any
> ideas on how to correct?
> Thanks

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

thanks for responding - I am running windows 2000 and
windows media player ver 9 - this strange problem has just
cropped up - was running fine. I'll look for the latest
DirectX drivers or reinstall what i have. The movie file
was an MPG file - but the problem does not seem to be file
type specific. Thanks - Rob

Hello there,

OK. The latest DirectX is 9.0c It sounds then that it is probably
software specific. Direct X install might just solve it for you. In
addition, you can download all of the version 9 codecs supplied by MS from
their web site....might be worth doing that as well.