jp

my video card (radeon 9200) keeps having errors when i play a game (ragnarok
online), it locks up the copmuter. It also has errors when i am just on my
desktop. Is there anything i can do?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Get DirectX 9.0c and ATI's Catalyst 4.8 drivers.

"JP" <pantaleon_j_86@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> my video card (radeon 9200) keeps having errors when i play a game
> (ragnarok
> online), it locks up the copmuter. It also has errors when i am just on my
> desktop. Is there anything i can do?

Ensure you have the latest version of directx, and your graphics card
manufacturers drivers.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"JP" <pantaleon_j_86@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> my video card (radeon 9200) keeps having errors when i play a game
> (ragnarok
> online), it locks up the copmuter. It also has errors when i am just on my
> desktop. Is there anything i can do?

I was having the same problem with my ATI Raedon card. Then I remember
reading in an ATI newsgroup how MS screws up drivers and how it is better to
download from the manufacturers website. Worked for me and I hope it works
for you.
Greyhound