Win XP: Video is rotated

Somehow the video/display on this computer got rotated on
its side. How can I fix problem. Microsoft support site
indicates a hotfix for it but there is no download site.
2 answers Last reply
More about video rotated

    The problem may be in your video card settings. There
    should be something where you can change the settings
    back. nVidia for example: you can Rotate your screen.

    The computer in question is from a friend of mine. It' an
    HP desktop, no older than 6 months. I don't know the
    model number.

Video Microsoft Windows XP