Win XP: Video is rotated

ricardo

Somehow the video/display on this computer got rotated on
its side. How can I fix problem. Microsoft support site
indicates a hotfix for it but there is no download site.

The problem may be in your video card settings. There
should be something where you can change the settings
back. nVidia for example: you can Rotate your screen.

ricardo

The computer in question is from a friend of mine. It' an
HP desktop, no older than 6 months. I don't know the
model number.