Pocket Informant - Icon Transfer

May 10, 2004 1:42:54 AM

Hi,

I get the message 're-install Pocket informant' when i try to open Icon
Transfer. I have removed the program (all of it) several times, but the
program won't work.

Anyone with similar experiences ?

Best wishes
Michael
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 10:37:04 AM

"Michael Riedl" <mr.sas@online.no> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I get the message 're-install Pocket informant' when i try to open Icon
>Transfer. I have removed the program (all of it) several times, but the
>program won't work.
>
>Anyone with similar experiences ?

No, but I don't use the transfer product. You might try the support
forums at www.pocketinformant.com though.