Doing more with Click to DVD?

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

I have click to dvd software on my computer and I would
like to create my own menu theme and add my favorite
music.

I assume that I would need to find the directory it looks
for JPEG and WAV files and add my own? My problem is tat
I can't seem to find the sub directory that contains all
of the "canned" menu themes and music, any clues?

I'm bored with the basic and un-personalized themes that
come standard with this software, and I'm hoping not to
have to purchase new software.

Randy

user

Splendid