Diane

My Monitor has a blue tint to it. For about a week it flickered off and on
blue....now it is continuous. Has anyone else had this problem???

peter

Check your monitor cable
see if it is plugged in securely of if one of the pins is bent
peter

"peter" <peter@nomalarky.net> wrote in message
> Check your monitor cable
> see if it is plugged in securely of if one of the pins is bent
> peter
> "Diane" <Diane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My Monitor has a blue tint to it. For about a week it flickered off and
on
> > blue....now it is continuous. Has anyone else had this problem???

and if that doesn't do it, it's time for a new
monitor-it's gone south (it happens fairly frequently)
unless it's a LCD (flat panel) monitor.

flashz

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2009
Just to share my experience, I just fixed a bluish tint issue on my Samsung SyncMaster 710N.
For my case, the root cause is loose video cable (credits to 'mattozan' in http://www.fixya.com/support/t415674-monitor_blue_evrything_blue_tint_see)

You might wanna try unplugging both ends, and then replugging both nice and securely (might even try reversing the direction of the cable, if it is a simple VGA-VGA cable). Or even replace the cable. Good luck and God bless :)