Blue tint

My Monitor has a blue tint to it. For about a week it flickered off and on
blue....now it is continuous. Has anyone else had this problem???
4 answers Last reply
More about blue tint

    Check your monitor cable
    see if it is plugged in securely of if one of the pins is bent
    peter

    "peter" <peter@nomalarky.net> wrote in message
    > Check your monitor cable
    > see if it is plugged in securely of if one of the pins is bent
    > peter
    > "Diane" <Diane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > My Monitor has a blue tint to it. For about a week it flickered off and
    on
    > > blue....now it is continuous. Has anyone else had this problem???

    and if that doesn't do it, it's time for a new
    monitor-it's gone south (it happens fairly frequently)
    unless it's a LCD (flat panel) monitor.
  3. Just to share my experience, I just fixed a bluish tint issue on my Samsung SyncMaster 710N.
    For my case, the root cause is loose video cable (credits to 'mattozan' in http://www.fixya.com/support/t415674-monitor_blue_evrything_blue_tint_see)

    You might wanna try unplugging both ends, and then replugging both nice and securely (might even try reversing the direction of the cable, if it is a simple VGA-VGA cable). Or even replace the cable. Good luck and God bless :)
  4. same here: unplug/plug worked, thanx everyone!

Video Microsoft Monitors Windows XP