Galaxy Nexus Owners Complain of Volume Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

dargon_supreme

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
I believe it is a hardware problem... Maybe it can be fixed with a sofware update, but not without adding a considerable lag to the volume control buttoms.

psp09

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011
This is the thing with the brand new stuff. Is better wait a couple of months before buying. At least i do that and works for me.

phexac

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
Good luck getting this fixed. After the disaster that was Samsung's Galaxy S GPS issue, I have zero faith in their ability and willingness to do anything about this.

osxsier

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Lol, typical crappy Android phone. My iPhone 4S also destroys this phone in the graphics department. Not to mention I have alot better option with games. Oh yeah, enjoy your 427% explosion of malware on the Android market place.

I do find it ironic that most of you here would be blasting the iPhone if this happened. Yet some of you buffoons cant wait to buy this defective POS.

G

If this was an iPhone the comment section would be filled with Apple hate but apparently all other companies get a pass... just sayin'

G

I wish I had this problem, at least that would mean I'd own a Nexus already.

torque79

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2006
Unfortunately it seems to be common practise these days to release poorly tested products and deal with problems afterwards (cell phones, SSDs, PC video games, etc). What's important is how the companies respond to the problem. I'm still not sure what people mean when they talk about the Samsung Galaxy S GPS issues, my wife's works fine. It DOES have problems if we're already rolling and start a new navigation (which is annoying), but I just pull over for a minute and start navigation again and it's fine, it works quite reliably after that. Is that what everyone's so upset about?

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Praxis_67[/nom]If this was an iPhone the comment section would be filled with Apple hate but apparently all other companies get a pass... just sayin'[/citation]

Agreed. The most awesome thing about arrogance.. Is each side seems completely oblivious to their own stench.

[citation][nom]ojas[/nom]Unless you hold it 'wrong', that is.[/citation]

Close but no cigar, buddy! Wrong phone model. Boy your face must be red ;P j/k

mobrocket

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011
That is why they tested it in britain cus americans would be having a massive heartattack if they couldnt hear their friends talk about x-factor and twlight

kryojenix

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
It's probably a deliberately engineered software fault to put the words Galaxy Nexus into more headlines, before they announce a fix to prove their awesome customer service!

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Netherscourge[/nom]Funny, I don't have this problem on my iPhone 4S...[/citation]
True you just don't have access to Siri (a MAJOR marketing point) if the network is down, or the servers are overloaded :) your iPhone is not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.