Rotating

There is probably a very simple answer to this question but to a novice like
me.....well I need help.

I have taken video clips with my digital camera but in portrait form.
Once downloaded I do not have the option to rotate them.
This is proving both annoying and painful to my neck.

Can anyone give me a solution

Regards
2 answers Last reply
More about rotating

    You can use Windows Movie Maker to rotate these clips.

    "Please be kind and don't mock" <Please be kind and don't
    mock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > There is probably a very simple answer to this question but to a novice
    > like
    > me.....well I need help.
    >
    > I have taken video clips with my digital camera but in portrait form.
    > Once downloaded I do not have the option to rotate them.
    > This is proving both annoying and painful to my neck.
    >
    > Can anyone give me a solution
    >
    > Regards

    But if it's a digi camera you may need to convert the file into a wmv/avi
    first.
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Rehan" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message
    > You can use Windows Movie Maker to rotate these clips.
    >

    > "Please be kind and don't mock" <Please be kind and don't
    > mock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > There is probably a very simple answer to this question but to a novice
    > > like
    > > me.....well I need help.
    > >
    > > I have taken video clips with my digital camera but in portrait form.
    > > Once downloaded I do not have the option to rotate them.
    > > This is proving both annoying and painful to my neck.
    > >
    > > Can anyone give me a solution
    > >
    > > Regards

Video Cameras Microsoft Windows XP