MN-700 Disconnects continue after Firmware upgrade

I upgraded the MN-700 firmware, but continue to see frequent disconnects
between my wireless laptop and our PPPoE DSL connection.

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 814080 recommends disabling IEEE 802.1x
authentication, but does not suggest whether it should be turned on or off
following the FW upgrade.

Thanks, Larry
1 answer Last reply
More about disconnects continue firmware upgrade

    IEEE 802.1x should be disabled unless you are running an
    authentication server....
    This will cause frequent disconnections.
    Also make sure that your Wireless AP is not using the
    default frequency channel 6 as it could create
    interference from your neighbors AP, if any.

Wireless Firmware Microsoft Wireless Networking