Incorrect video size

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

When playing movies over my network that were recorded
with ReplayTV using Windows Media Player, the video size
is incorrect. The video size is taller than it is wide.
It seems like a codec problem. Any suggestions?

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Use Media Player Classic which would allow to adjust the size manually.
<http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_players/media_player_classic.cfm>

--
Rehan (www.rehanx.org)