Microsoft DirectX

August 16, 2004 11:23:02 PM

I recently have reinstalled Windows XP home edition in my sytem. Afther that,
when I run some graphic applications, I get an error message sying that the
graphic and/or sound systems in your computer have not been certified to use
with Microsoft DirectX and the message says to check with vendor of the
graphics or the sound hardware to see if an update is available.

What could be the reason ? Where can get the required updates ?. It is a HP
laptop system.Please help.

More about : microsoft directx

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 3:07:30 PM

You need to check on HP's site for your model of laptop.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

!