Video playing to fast...

When I import video files into the movie maker it always plays them at X2 or
greater speed. Does anyone know how to stop it from doing that?

Jeff,

I believe that you are having the same issue. Please read my message with
the tittle:

transferred movie (from digital camera) wrongly playbacked on PC

Tell me if it is the same.