SP2 and Bluetooth

I have just installed SP2 for Windows XP and am eager to start using the
Bluetooth features. I have a USB Bluetooth radio adapter but there is no
Bluetooth icon in Control Panel. The adapter came with its own software
which I have installed but now I have SP2 I would rather use Windows'
integrated features. Does anyone know of a way I can set it up?
2 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth

    Has Windows identified your Bluetooth adapter? You should also check
    Services to see if Bluetooth Support service has started.

    I asked a similar question yesterday in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general because I couldn't browse or access
    the files in my mobile phone. The only reply I got was that the SP2
    Bluetooth support was not as comprehensive as we were led to believe, so
    I disabled the Bluetooth Support service and installed the Bluetooth
    software that came with my adapter instead.

    "Marlon" <Marlon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I have just installed SP2 for Windows XP and am eager to start using
    the
    | Bluetooth features. I have a USB Bluetooth radio adapter but there is
    no
    | Bluetooth icon in Control Panel. The adapter came with its own
    software
    | which I have installed but now I have SP2 I would rather use Windows'
    | integrated features. Does anyone know of a way I can set it up?

    look here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=840635

    "Marlon" wrote:

    > I have just installed SP2 for Windows XP and am eager to start using the
    > Bluetooth features. I have a USB Bluetooth radio adapter but there is no
    > Bluetooth icon in Control Panel. The adapter came with its own software
    > which I have installed but now I have SP2 I would rather use Windows'
    > integrated features. Does anyone know of a way I can set it up?

Bluetooth Wireless Networking