inverted video display

What would cause the entire video to totally invert?
Everything on screen is upside down. The mouse controls
are also inverted where up is down and left is right. I
am not talking about a single image or a file. I am
talking about the desktop, everything. The cure was to
system restore to an earlier date. But why? What
happened? Anyone have a clue?
1 answer Last reply
More about inverted video display

    Most graphics cards have additional settings tabs in the advanced section of
    the display properties. those soemtime include settings to rotate the
    display to 90/180/270 degree. Are you sure you didnt tinker with those
    settings ?

    "Pilgrim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > What would cause the entire video to totally invert?
    > Everything on screen is upside down. The mouse controls
    > are also inverted where up is down and left is right. I
    > am not talking about a single image or a file. I am
    > talking about the desktop, everything. The cure was to
    > system restore to an earlier date. But why? What
    > happened? Anyone have a clue?

Video Microsoft Windows XP Displays