inverted video display

August 18, 2004 7:09:34 PM

What would cause the entire video to totally invert?
Everything on screen is upside down. The mouse controls
are also inverted where up is down and left is right. I
am not talking about a single image or a file. I am
talking about the desktop, everything. The cure was to
system restore to an earlier date. But why? What
happened? Anyone have a clue?

More about : inverted video display

August 19, 2004 5:11:36 AM

Most graphics cards have additional settings tabs in the advanced section of
the display properties. those soemtime include settings to rotate the
display to 90/180/270 degree. Are you sure you didnt tinker with those
settings ?

!