Please help!!!!

I currently have windows xp and when i try to acess my computer an
error message pops up saying this....

the application instruction at "0x01ced065" referenced memory at
"0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".

Please email me back at nl495@aol.com
I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me fix this problem.
THANKS!!!!!

In article <1107837063.404540.138040@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
nl495@aol.com writes

>the application instruction at "0x01ced065" referenced memory at
>"0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".

This has what to do with hardware storage?

>Please email me back at nl495@aol.com

Post here, read here.

--
Rarely do people communicate; they just take turns talking.
(source unknown)

Mike Tomlinson wrote:

> In article <1107837063.404540.138040@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> nl495@aol.com writes
>
>>the application instruction at "0x01ced065" referenced memory at
>>"0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".
>
> This has what to do with hardware storage?
>
>>Please email me back at nl495@aol.com
>
> Post here, read here.

In any case it's a common Windows problem and generally means that a patch
has gotten uninstalled.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)