wmv split files

August 19, 2004 11:21:03 AM

How does one join wmv files? Have 2 e-mail attachments {1/2 &2/2} that I can
not open. ??? assume they need to be join before I can open .

More about : wmv split files

August 19, 2004 7:47:16 PM

What email client are you using? In OutlookExpress 6, select all emails to
be joined from the list and select from menu: Message->Combine and Decode.

--
Rehan
www.rehanx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

"harm davis" <harm davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How does one join wmv files? Have 2 e-mail attachments {1/2 &2/2} that I
> can
> not open. ??? assume they need to be join before I can open .
Anonymous
August 19, 2004 7:47:17 PM

"Rehan" wrote:

> What email client are you using? In OutlookExpress 6, select all emails to
> be joined from the list and select from menu: Message->Combine and Decode.
>
> --
> Rehan
> www.rehanx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker>
>

> "harm davis" <harm davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How does one join wmv files? Have 2 e-mail attachments {1/2 &2/2} that I
> > can
> > not open. ??? assume they need to be join before I can open .

Using Netscape 7.1 >>>>thanks

August 19, 2004 9:52:28 PM

Can you save them to hdd, import to movie maker and make one file?
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"harm" <harm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Rehan" wrote:
>
> > What email client are you using? In OutlookExpress 6, select all emails
> > be joined from the list and select from menu: Message->Combine and
Decode.

> > --
> > Rehan
> > www.rehanx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker>
> >

> > "harm davis" <harm davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > How does one join wmv files? Have 2 e-mail attachments {1/2 &2/2}
that I
> > > can
> > > not open. ??? assume they need to be join before I can open .
> >
> Using Netscape 7.1 >>>>thanks

August 19, 2004 9:52:29 PM

1. I can't find www.rehanx.org. Is that the right address?
2. How can I join non-contiguous files?

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> Can you save them to hdd, import to movie maker and make one file?
> Graham
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
> "harm" <harm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Rehan" wrote:
> >
> > > What email client are you using? In OutlookExpress 6, select all emails
> > > be joined from the list and select from menu: Message->Combine and
> Decode.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Rehan
> > > www.rehanx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker>