wmv split files

How does one join wmv files? Have 2 e-mail attachments {1/2 &2/2} that I can
not open. ??? assume they need to be join before I can open .
5 answers Last reply
More about split files

    What email client are you using? In OutlookExpress 6, select all emails to
    be joined from the list and select from menu: Message->Combine and Decode.

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "Rehan" wrote:

    > What email client are you using? In OutlookExpress 6, select all emails to
    > be joined from the list and select from menu: Message->Combine and Decode.
    >
    > --
    > Rehan
    > www.rehanx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker>
    >

    > "harm davis" <harm davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How does one join wmv files? Have 2 e-mail attachments {1/2 &2/2} that I
    > > can
    > > not open. ??? assume they need to be join before I can open .

    Using Netscape 7.1 >>>>thanks

    Can you save them to hdd, import to movie maker and make one file?
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media
    "harm" <harm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > "Rehan" wrote:
    >
    > > What email client are you using? In OutlookExpress 6, select all emails
    > > be joined from the list and select from menu: Message->Combine and
    Decode.

    > > --
    > > Rehan
    > > www.rehanx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker>
    > >

    > > "harm davis" <harm davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > How does one join wmv files? Have 2 e-mail attachments {1/2 &2/2}
    that I
    > > > can
    > > > not open. ??? assume they need to be join before I can open .
    > >
    > Using Netscape 7.1 >>>>thanks

    1. I can't find www.rehanx.org. Is that the right address?
    2. How can I join non-contiguous files?

    "Graham Hughes" wrote:

    > Can you save them to hdd, import to movie maker and make one file?
    > Graham
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    > "harm" <harm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >

    > > "Rehan" wrote:
    > >
    > > > What email client are you using? In OutlookExpress 6, select all emails
    > > > be joined from the list and select from menu: Message->Combine and
    > Decode.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Rehan
    > > > www.rehanx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker>
    > > >

    > > > "harm davis" <harm davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > that I
    > > >
    > > Using Netscape 7.1 >>>>thanks

    > 1. I can't find www.rehanx.org. Is that the right address?

    sorry misspelled the sig :(

    try this: www.rehanfx.org

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "Smiley" <Smiley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > 1. I can't find www.rehanx.org. Is that the right address?
    > 2. How can I join non-contiguous files?
    >

    > "Graham Hughes" wrote:
    >
    >> Can you save them to hdd, import to movie maker and make one file?
    >> Graham
    >>
    >> --
    >> Graham Hughes
    >> MVP Digital Media