movie maker not transfering the full projecty to a movie

I used Movie maker to create a presentaion made of pictures I scanned and
downloaded, it saved well in a mswmm file as a project . Every time I try to
save it as a movie the audio is saved completly but the frames are stopped at
one point or another without being able to give me the complete movie I need.
I tried to save it on the hard drive and on a CD-RW. please help me fast I
need to present it in a couple of days

We've seen other reports of this behaviour especially on timelines with a
lot of transitions.

Sometimes just trying to save your movie again will work, as it doesn't
always repro 100% of the time. If in your case it is consistenly failing
then the other suggestion I have is to save your movie as a DV-AVI file
first. To do this, when you're on the Movie Settings page choose "Other
Settings" and select DV-AVI from the list (if Other Settings isn't visible
then click "Show more choices...").

Play back the resultant DV-AVI file to make sure that it's OK. If you
ultimately want a DVD, you should be able to import that DV-AVI file into
Sonic MyDVD. If you want to save it as a WMV file to save disk space you can
also import the DV-AVI file back into MovieMaker, drag it down to the
timeline then publish it again as a WMV file with your choice of profile.
Regards
Dean Rowe