Class not registered error message

I am tryng to capture digital video from my Sony cam to my computer. I get
through the wizard until the very end and when I click on finish the above
error message comes up. Does anyone out there know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Clint
1 answer Last reply
More about class registered error message

    What is the model number of the sony camcorder?
    What program are you using to capture ? MovieMaker ?
    What format is the video being captured ? DV AVI ?

    If you are failing to capture from MovieMaker try it with WinDV
    http://windv.mourek.cz/

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker

    "Darth Moll" <Darth Moll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am tryng to capture digital video from my Sony cam to my computer. I get
    > through the wizard until the very end and when I click on finish the above
    > error message comes up. Does anyone out there know how to fix this?
    > Thanks,
    > Clint

Video Digital Video Microsoft Error Message Windows XP