Class not registered error message

August 20, 2004 4:17:02 AM

I am tryng to capture digital video from my Sony cam to my computer. I get
through the wizard until the very end and when I click on finish the above
error message comes up. Does anyone out there know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Clint
August 21, 2004 3:39:47 AM

What is the model number of the sony camcorder?
What program are you using to capture ? MovieMaker ?
What format is the video being captured ? DV AVI ?

If you are failing to capture from MovieMaker try it with WinDV
http://windv.mourek.cz/

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker