Class not registered error message

I am tryng to capture digital video from my Sony cam to my computer. I get
through the wizard until the very end and when I click on finish the above
error message comes up. Does anyone out there know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Clint

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

What is the model number of the sony camcorder?
What program are you using to capture ? MovieMaker ?
What format is the video being captured ? DV AVI ?

If you are failing to capture from MovieMaker try it with WinDV
http://windv.mourek.cz/

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker