Trojan.Adwaheck

I was just wondering if anyone has had a problem with the virus name
Trojan.Adwaheck? If you can help me or know how to remove this please
get back to me...Thanks!!

Tresa wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone has had a problem with the virus name
> Trojan.Adwaheck? If you can help me or know how to remove this please
> get back to me...Thanks!!

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Tresa <teresacalhoun@hotmail.com> wrote:
: I was just wondering if anyone has had a problem with the virus name
: Trojan.Adwaheck? If you can help me or know how to remove this
: please get back to me...Thanks!!

You apparently don't know what Google is, do you? Took me all but 10
seconds to look this up. Why don't you give your favorite search engine a
try sometime?

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.adwaheck.html

J.