I have a IBM T20 ThinkPad laptop. I am running Winodws XP Pro.
I would like to output s-video to a TV.

I saw lot of people saying that I to have enable the TV out option in the
display properties. But there is no option shown for me. Some body advised me
to upgrade the driver. I did and now my dirver version is 'S3 Graphics
Savage/IX 1014'.

Could some body please help me.

Thanks in advance
Prasad

Read the notebook's manual. Each notebook is different.
www.coribright.com

"kvprasad" <kvprasad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a IBM T20 ThinkPad laptop. I am running Winodws XP Pro.
> I would like to output s-video to a TV.
>
> I saw lot of people saying that I to have enable the TV out option in the
> display properties. But there is no option shown for me. Some body advised
> me
> to upgrade the driver. I did and now my dirver version is 'S3 Graphics
> Savage/IX 1014'.
>
> Could some body please help me.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Prasad

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

i am sadly quite terrible at computers. i can work most
things but don't even know where tv out display
properties are. sorry to not answer ur question but u
probably know the answer to mine.

where SHOULD the tv out enabler/disabler be?

jon. could you just post it on this newsgroup?

Connect PC to TV and turn TV ON.

Reboot PC.

Right click on the desktop, select Properties. From the Settings tab, click
on Advanced then on the Monitor tab.

Switch output from Monitor to TV. Remember S-Video is a VIDEO ONLY signal.
Audio will still emanate from the PC's speakers.

This is a generic method and may be different for your graphics adapter.
www.coribright.com