FUJI A205s USB CABLE HELP !!

Hi All

Anyone know of somewhere where i can get a replacement usb cable for one of
these. Have checked loads of sites and they don't seem to be available.

Thanks

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

"urbler" <mail@mail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> Anyone know of somewhere where i can get a replacement usb cable for
> one of
> these. Have checked loads of sites and they don't seem to be
> available.
>

> Thanks

http://www.memoryforless.co.uk show tham as available "soon" You may
want to e-mail them.
or direct from Fuji http://www.fuji.co.uk/technical/spares/

Ron

Steve wrote:
> "urbler" <mail@mail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi All
>>
>>Anyone know of somewhere where i can get a replacement usb cable for
>>one of
>>these. Have checked loads of sites and they don't seem to be
>>available.
>>

>>Thanks
>>

> http://www.memoryforless.co.uk show tham as available "soon" You may
> want to e-mail them.
> or direct from Fuji http://www.fuji.co.uk/technical/spares/

I was just in Radio Shack today and saw it there for 14.99 .
I know thats the one cause I have several Fuji myself and was saying to
myself what a ripoff that was. But if U need it they have it.