Display Adapters

I can't add new display adapters. The system currently
uses a non-plug device & driver and it doesn't allow me
to do anything. Before I went on line, about a moth ago,
and downloaded all recommended upgrades, I was able to
update my video card driver at will. Now I have lost the
ability to use my original Nvidia GeForce FX5200 driver.
Your help is appreciated.

The latest drivers are at www.nvidia.com but you must be an Administrator or
User with Admin Rights to install them
www.coribright.com

"Tony N" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't add new display adapters. The system currently
> uses a non-plug device & driver and it doesn't allow me
> to do anything. Before I went on line, about a moth ago,
> and downloaded all recommended upgrades, I was able to
> update my video card driver at will. Now I have lost the
> ability to use my original Nvidia GeForce FX5200 driver.
> Your help is appreciated.

elise

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

I'm using a Diamond Stelth 90 video card with the FX5200 nvidia, and I have
been having problems with start-up, and my computer shutting down and
restarting by itself. I've loaded the latest driver. And the error message
reply from Microsoft says they are aware of the problem, and are attempting
to fix it!

Anyone else have this problem?