what program do I use to save my video to be able to play on a regular dvd
player. I want to be able to share copies of my videos with others in the
family?
i am using microsoft movie maker on windows xp. any suggestions?

Try this place for lots of good information

http://www.eicsoftware.com/PapaJohn/MM2/MM2.html

--
Jon Hildrum
DTS MVP
"txcorgi" <txcorgi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> what program do I use to save my video to be able to play on a regular dvd
> player. I want to be able to share copies of my videos with others in the
> family?
> i am using microsoft movie maker on windows xp. any suggestions?

Latest posts