FSC Codes for IBM LTO2?

On a tape library we use, we are getting an FSC1 code of 4822 for an IBM
LTO2 tape drive. What does this code indicate?

Where does IBM document all of the four digit error codes for the LTO2 tape
drive?

--
Will

Just to clarify this request, I mean where can I find the definitions for
the hardware error codes that give further definition to the "A" code that
appears blinking on the front of an IBM LTO2 tape drive with a hardware
error.

I found plenty of manuals that document the "A" code as meaning "you have a
hardware error". I found no manual that documented the more detailed
hardware error codes that are four digit integers.

--
Will