Smitty

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

My Media Center records TV shows. I try to burn them to
my dvd using My Sonic, which came with my computer, and I
get error messages about rendering and burning to the
writer.
Help

Please review some of the other posts here in order to teach yourself how to
make a good post. You must provide detailed information, including the
exact wording of any/all errors, your system specs, the software versions
you are using, etc. if you hope to get a response.

Bobby

"Smitty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Media Center records TV shows. I try to burn them to
> my dvd using My Sonic, which came with my computer, and I
> get error messages about rendering and burning to the
> writer.
> Help

Smitty

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

Ok, sorry I will research that problem for more specifics