My IE Shuts Down

Hello,

When I do things such as go to websites like
www.fandango.com or run virtual tours on www.realtor.com
my IE (ver 6.x) crashes. No error message, it just
closes down. Does anyone know of some download I can get
to correct this problem? I use WinXP Pro. So it seems
the problem is when running websites having some sort of
embedded video routine. I have never had this problem
until maybe 6 months ago. I otherwise have no problem
running videos like Media Player

Thank you
Mike

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I'm having the same problem. Anyone's help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

This is what i found and solved the problem:

"The images are java applets. It sounds like your
java installation is corrupt. You can download and
install the latest version into all your browsers from
here. The process is automatic and only takes a minute or
two."

http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp

Just press the "get it now" button

TRENDING THREADS