Updating EXIF information in jpeg file

Hello everyone,
I've wrote some code to read the Orientation tags in the EXIF data of my
digital camera picture. I'm using libexif. Reading this tag work fine but I
would like to have a look at a code which show how change this tag. If
someone can help me ... :)

Aurélien

"aurelien" <sz@sig-kill.org> wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
> I've wrote some code to read the Orientation tags in the EXIF data of my
> digital camera picture. I'm using libexif. Reading this tag work fine but
> would like to have a look at a code which show how change this tag. If
> someone can help me ... :)
>
> Aurélien

The following Windows programs will read and write most but not all of the
EXIF tags.

Exif Reader.
http://www.takenet.or.jp/~ryuuji/minisoft/exifread/english/

The Exifer.
http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/

The Pdf on the Exif 2.2 file format. Has all the tags and what they mean.
Technical Reference.
For the following PDF you will need the Japanese font for Adobe Reader. To
Save to your computer, in Windows, Right Click and Save Target As.

This is an English PDF, but has Japanese fonts. File size is 750KB.
http://www.carlmcmillan.com/Pdf/Exif_2-2.pdf

If you do not have the Japanese font installed in Adobe reader;
when you open the PDF file, Adobe Reader will ask to download and install
the Japanese font, tell it OK.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com