Ryan

I can't change my video properties, can't evan look at
the system stuff in the control panel. In the control
panel most of the links do not work. Compleatly lost

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

>I can't change my video properties, can't evan look at
> the system stuff in the control panel. In the control
> panel most of the links do not work. Compleatly lost

Are you using an account with full Administrator privileges ?

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker