Raptor vs. Raid0

Hello, All!

I am looking at getting a Raptor 74GB or converting my 2 80GB Maxtors to
RAID0. Anyone here able to recommend one over the other. I don't do gaming
but I do have a number of disk intensive operations.

With best regards, ColBlip.
E-mail: colonel.blip@nospampleasebigfoot.com

More about raptor raid0

    "ColBlip" <colonel.blip@nospampleasebigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, All!
    >
    > I am looking at getting a Raptor 74GB or converting my 2 80GB Maxtors to
    > RAID0. Anyone here able to recommend one over the other. I don't do gaming
    > but I do have a number of disk intensive operations.
    >
    > With best regards, ColBlip.
    > E-mail: colonel.blip@nospampleasebigfoot.com

    > News==----
    > Newsgroups
    > =----

    If I were dealing with a number of small files < 500KB, I'd go with the
    Raptor. Thus taking advantage of the fast access time..
    If I were deal with large files I'd go with RAID to get the high data rate .

    JPS

Raptor Storage