I want to import video from my camcorder to Windows movie ..

the windows movie maker says it does not detect a device........ what cable
do I need to import the video with....... ? Is there some software that I
need to download to have the capability......

I have a sony DCR-TRV-820...... and my computer is a Del Pentium 4.........

thank you so much
Shirley
1 answer Last reply
More about import video camcorder windows movie

    Is this a digital camcorder? If so you need to use firewire/ieee1394/i-link.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "snooks" <snooks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > the windows movie maker says it does not detect a device........ what
    cable
    > do I need to import the video with....... ? Is there some software that I
    > need to download to have the capability......
    >
    > I have a sony DCR-TRV-820...... and my computer is a Del Pentium
    >
    > thank you so much
    > Shirley

Video Windows Movie Maker Camcorders Windows XP