movie maker video effects.

For some reason i only have two available effects to use in movie maker
tonight. Ive used the program before, but tonight it won't allow me to use
it. i keep trying but to no avail Can any one give me any ideas???

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

You seem to be affected by the "No Effects/Transitions syndrome" which has
affected many people. It is thought to be caused by some spyware which
corrupts the registry entries for some movie amker DLLs. Unfortunately no
complete cure has been identified so far.

Your best choice would be to (re)install Service Pack 2 by downloading the
full 266 Mb Network install.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

--
Rehan