how to creat a bootable cd

i am burning a cd and would like to make it bootable.
Nero express tells me to use a floppy with sys files on
it to create the bootable cd.Where do i get the sys files
thanks....Andy
2 answers Last reply
More about creat bootable

    Hello

    Your win xp cdfrom has a folder on it will the boot files that you
    would need to copy to a floppy. See link below.

    http://www.computerhope.com/boot.htm

    Alvin

    andy wrote:

    > i am burning a cd and would like to make it bootable.
    > Nero express tells me to use a floppy with sys files on
    > it to create the bootable cd.Where do i get the sys files
    > thanks....Andy

    Hello

    See links

    http://www.theeldergeek.com/slipstreamed_xpsp1_cd.htm

    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Alvin

    andy wrote:

    > i am burning a cd and would like to make it bootable.
    > Nero express tells me to use a floppy with sys files on
    > it to create the bootable cd.Where do i get the sys files
    > thanks....Andy

Video CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP