how to creat a bootable cd

Andy

i am burning a cd and would like to make it bootable.
Nero express tells me to use a floppy with sys files on
it to create the bootable cd.Where do i get the sys files
thanks....Andy

Hello

Your win xp cdfrom has a folder on it will the boot files that you
would need to copy to a floppy. See link below.

http://www.computerhope.com/boot.htm

Alvin