ATI RAGE FURY 128

I have had a problem with my web cam and this
system........seems that when I try to us the web cam it
crashes my system.....think it is the video camera. Help
would be appreciated. My system is win pro xp
1 answer Last reply
More about rage fury

    Try opening event-viewer for specifics,select one,then open
    the url for it.This opens help/support in xp,usually with an
    answer or fix for the problem.

    "John" wrote:

    > I have had a problem with my web cam and this
    > system........seems that when I try to us the web cam it
    > crashes my system.....think it is the video camera. Help
    > would be appreciated. My system is win pro xp

Video Rage Fury Windows XP