ATI RAGE FURY 128

August 25, 2004 9:17:25 PM

I have had a problem with my web cam and this
system........seems that when I try to us the web cam it
crashes my system.....think it is the video camera. Help
would be appreciated. My system is win pro xp

More about : ati rage fury 128

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 11:01:02 PM

Try opening event-viewer for specifics,select one,then open
the url for it.This opens help/support in xp,usually with an
answer or fix for the problem.

!