I have a new motherboard (ABIT IC7-G) I have all drivers, also I have a new
Graphics card (GeForce 6800Gt) for this I also have newest drivers. I am
running a new, out-of-the-package Windows XPpro. The problem is display, in
games and out.
There is a curious red hue on everything, also there is no green(it shows
up as grey) The blue is quite present and a bit bright, all in all the
display is messed up,the color scheme i guess. If anyone has ANY suggestions
besides uninstall-reinstall please let me know I have tried everything I can
think of and can't get replies from any tech support. Any help at all would
be appreciated
kalevax@hotmail.com

Ensure its not the monitor by taking your monitor to another computer and if
possible using the other PC's monitor on your PC.
www.coribright.com

"Kalevax" <Kalevax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a new motherboard (ABIT IC7-G) I have all drivers, also I have a new
> Graphics card (GeForce 6800Gt) for this I also have newest drivers. I am
> running a new, out-of-the-package Windows XPpro. The problem is display,
> in
> games and out.
> There is a curious red hue on everything, also there is no green(it shows
> up as grey) The blue is quite present and a bit bright, all in all the
> display is messed up,the color scheme i guess. If anyone has ANY
> suggestions
> besides uninstall-reinstall please let me know I have tried everything I
> can
> think of and can't get replies from any tech support. Any help at all
> would
> be appreciated
> kalevax@hotmail.com

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Cari \(MS MVP\)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message news:<eGQpxkxiEHA.3428@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>...
> Ensure its not the monitor by taking your monitor to another computer and if
> possible using the other PC's monitor on your PC.
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Kalevax" <Kalevax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a new motherboard (ABIT IC7-G) I have all drivers, also I have a new
> > Graphics card (GeForce 6800Gt) for this I also have newest drivers. I am
> > running a new, out-of-the-package Windows XPpro. The problem is display,
> > in
> > games and out.
> > There is a curious red hue on everything, also there is no green(it shows
> > up as grey) The blue is quite present and a bit bright, all in all the
> > display is messed up,the color scheme i guess. If anyone has ANY
> > suggestions
> > besides uninstall-reinstall please let me know I have tried everything I
> > can
> > think of and can't get replies from any tech support. Any help at all
> > would
> > be appreciated
> > kalevax@hotmail.com

Had a similar problem with my first flat-panel. See if there is a
"factory reset" option on your display. Do that to make sure that
somebody didn't mess with the settings.

If that doesn't make it better then take it back, have them put it
side-by-side with another one, then have them replace it.

Eric