Newbie Question (Too many sounds error) when trying to bur..

The program starts to process at the begining, then a
error comes up that says (too many sounds), then stops and
ask to put disc into drive, which there is already one
there and click ok.

Which app are you using? WHere are the files coming from? What type are
they? etc etc

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"Mike L." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The program starts to process at the begining, then a
> error comes up that says (too many sounds), then stops and
> ask to put disc into drive, which there is already one
> there and click ok.

Found my problem and corrected it. Thank You

What was the answer tehn, it may well help others later.
Graham