DO NOT buy the HVL-F32X flash to go with it!! You have to use a wire to
complete the hook up, you lose part of the features of the flash and all my
shots were severely overexposed when using that flash with that camera. I
loved the camera, however. Now, I have an F828 and the same flash. It
exposes correctly but 10% of my flash shots were out of focus. My camera
and flash are now in Laredo TX at the repair shop. Sony seems to make a
good camera but they sure do not have their act together with the
accessories.