0x0000142

May 10, 2004 8:46:34 AM

Hello,
I use Qtek2020 and when I start my laptop, I see a error
message and sync. does'nt work:
"WCESCOMM.EXE application error
Cannot correct intialise the application(0xc0000142)"

After this I must restart my laptop and then work sycnc.
perfect.
Any idea about thbis error?

Thanks
Reza

More about : 0x0000142

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 11, 2004 4:57:18 PM

"Reza" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I use Qtek2020 and when I start my laptop, I see a error
> message and sync. does'nt work:
> "WCESCOMM.EXE application error
> Cannot correct intialise the application(0xc0000142)"
>
> After this I must restart my laptop and then work sycnc.
> perfect.
> Any idea about thbis error?
>
> Thanks
> Reza

Hello Reza,

Are you using Symantec Antivirus Corporate 8.0 edition.....coz this error
message is known to occur with this version of Symantec Antivirus.. If yes,
you will need to download the update for this Antivirus.

--
Regards,
Raj