windows media problem

Can anybody help me with my problem,i have very strange colours on wmp and
real.For example the grass is purple things that should be red is green and
so on.
I have updated wmp and real player and the divers to my gfx-card.

Hi,

Do you have some 'exotic' codecs installed, eg. to see xvid, divx, or
whatever kind of files? It might be causing a problem for you... maybe try
de-installing those codecs and try again? if this does not apply, please
ignore.

thanks,

Sijmen.

"Bill SWEDEN" wrote:

> Can anybody help me with my problem,i have very strange colours on wmp and
> real.For example the grass is purple things that should be red is green and
> so on.
> I have updated wmp and real player and the divers to my gfx-card.

Have you checked to see if the hue is still on default?

If you didn't know: click the little grey box in the lower left corner of
windows media player. select enhancements, then video settings. All of the
slidebars there should be in the middle. if not, thats your problem. if
they are- your problem continues...

"Bill SWEDEN" wrote:

> Can anybody help me with my problem,i have very strange colours on wmp and
> real.For example the grass is purple things that should be red is green and
> so on.
> I have updated wmp and real player and the divers to my gfx-card.

TRENDING THREADS