Editing Quicktime Files (MOV)

Hi Folks -

One other question.

Is there a basic free editor for MOV files?

I have small film clips taken with my digital camera... and I want to slice
and dice these clips (shorten them etc...)

Is there something basic and free out there?

Tom

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

For free enditing, you ened to convert them to AVI file format first using
RAD Video Tools and then edit in Windows Movie Maker.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker

"TN" <thnewton@removethis-hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Folks -
>
> One other question.
>
> Is there a basic free editor for MOV files?
>
> I have small film clips taken with my digital camera... and I want to
> slice and dice these clips (shorten them etc...)
>
> Is there something basic and free out there?
>
> Tom

Quicktime pro is not expensive and will work best with them.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media