SOUND AND VIDEO DRIVERS

PLESSSSE WHERE CAN I GET SOUND AND VIDEO DRIVERS MY SPEAKERS AND VIDEO HAVENT
BEEN WORKING AND I MISSS THEM!

Please turn off your Caps Lock key. It's considered shouting, is extremely
rude and makes the posting difficult to read.

The best place for the drivers for your soundcard and graphics drivers is at
the website of the hardware manufacturer.... however if you do not know what
audio and graphics devices you have in your PC, try by starting at the
website of the PC manufacturer.

Since you do not tell us what make and model of PC you have, it is
impossible to direct you to the exact site(s).
www.coribright.com