Problems with Movie Maker

I tried to combine several video clips I took using my
digital camera using Movie Maker but the audio became
noise instead of recorded conversation. If I play the
clips from the original files it comes out okay. It's
just when I put the clips to the storyboard then the
sounds turns to noise (like the noise when you are tuning
the radio). My friend use the same video clips I sent
him and he can make it without problem. Anyone knows
what went wrong?

There is a possible codec conflict, have a look at www.papajohn.org problem
solving > acceleration and codecs.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"JoyceW" <joyce_wy_wong@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I tried to combine several video clips I took using my
> digital camera using Movie Maker but the audio became
> noise instead of recorded conversation. If I play the
> clips from the original files it comes out okay. It's
> just when I put the clips to the storyboard then the
> sounds turns to noise (like the noise when you are tuning
> the radio). My friend use the same video clips I sent
> him and he can make it without problem. Anyone knows
> what went wrong?

TRENDING THREADS