opengl supported drivers

I am looking for a video driver which supports open gl for the below video
card.

trident CyberAladdin-p4
v6.4616.22icd_se_np
tridxpm.sys
tuesday, may 20, 2003
supported

The problem started when I installed City of Heros game and the game is
crashing with the following error message:

Your card or driver doesn't support GL_ARB_texture_compression

Where can I find a compatible driver or solution for this problem on my
Toshiba Laptop.

Unfortunately you cannot. Your onboard graphics chip does not correctly
support the game you wish to play, as is the case with most notebooks which
are not designed for gaming.
www.coribright.com

"Marose76" <Marose76@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a video driver which supports open gl for the below video
> card.
>
> trident CyberAladdin-p4
> v6.4616.22icd_se_np
> tridxpm.sys
> tuesday, may 20, 2003
> supported
>
> The problem started when I installed City of Heros game and the game is
> crashing with the following error message:
>
> Your card or driver doesn't support GL_ARB_texture_compression
>
> Where can I find a compatible driver or solution for this problem on my
> Toshiba Laptop.

TRENDING THREADS