audio codec identified by format tag 45. Help

I get this message from windows media player when I try to play movies
downloaded from my samsung camera. "The audio codec identified by the
format tag 45 is required to play this file. To determine if this
codec is available to download from the Web,..."

I tried to extract the information from free-codecs.com but I am
having problems doing that.

I f someone can help me I will appreciate it.

Thanks

--
http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Video-audio-codec-identified-format-tag-45-Help-ftopict164642.html

Microsoft has a simple work around posted at:
http://tinyurl.com/54c7g
I just did it and it worked great for my Samsung Camera clips.
Ed

obi wrote:
> *I get this message from windows media player when I try to play
> movies
> downloaded from my samsung camera. "The audio codec identified by
> the
> format tag 45 is required to play this file. To determine if this
> codec is available to download from the Web,..."
>
> I tried to extract the information from free-codecs.com but I am
> having problems doing that.
>
> I f someone can help me I will appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's
> request
> Topic URL: http://tinyurl.com/6tnwz
> http://www.WindowsForumz.com/eform.php?p=477424 *

--
epopeney

Microsoft has a very simple solution posted at: