reboot when trying to play videos on websites

I have been getting reboots whenever IE tries to open a
video on websites. This has happened before and after
installing SP2. Anyone have any ideas?

darren

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

My PC doesn't reboot, but my IE cloeses when I open some web sites with some
audio and video files on it. Is this what is happening to you or is your PC
actually rebooting?

"Jay K" wrote:

> I have been getting reboots whenever IE tries to open a
> video on websites. This has happened before and after
> installing SP2. Anyone have any ideas?

It's actaully rebooting

What does the Event Log say is the error? (Control Panel, Administrative
Tools, Event Viewer)
www.coribright.com

"Jay K" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It's actaully rebooting

The event log says "The computer was rebooted from a bug
check. The bug check was: 0x1000007e (0x80000003,
0x804e3b14, 0xf7a5ec98, 0xf7a5e994. A dump was saved in:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini083004-01.dmp.

Jay K

See Jim Eshelman's article at:
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x7e
www.coribright.com

> The event log says "The computer was rebooted from a bug
> check. The bug check was: 0x1000007e (0x80000003,
> 0x804e3b14, 0xf7a5ec98, 0xf7a5e994. A dump was saved in:
> C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini083004-01.dmp.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
> Jay K

Latest posts