Hitachi 7K250 SATA drive - anyone experiencing unrecoverab..

Hi foks. I am wondering if anyone can comment on the rate of unrecoverable
ECC errors reported by their Hitachi 7K250 SATA drive. I am particularly
interested in the HDS722525VLSA80. Have you experienced any such errors?

Cyberia wrote:
| Hi foks. I am wondering if anyone can comment on the rate of
| unrecoverable ECC errors reported by their Hitachi 7K250 SATA drive.
| I am particularly interested in the HDS722525VLSA80. Have you
| experienced any such errors?

HDS7225_80_VLSA80
I have had no errors with my RAID 0 setup around November 04.

"BBUNNY" <bbunny@bqik.net> wrote in message
> Cyberia wrote:
> | Hi foks. I am wondering if anyone can comment on the rate of
> | unrecoverable ECC errors reported by their Hitachi 7K250 SATA drive.
> | I am particularly interested in the HDS722525VLSA80. Have you
> | experienced any such errors?
>
> HDS7225_80_VLSA80
> I have had no errors with my RAID 0 setup around November 04.

Thanks for the response. Do you defrag any partition of the array
periodically? How often?