Listen Two Language when Playing CD

samuel

hi everyone,

while i am playing a vcd in my notebook, i hear two languages playing
together, how can i define the language playing in the Media Player?

please help.

Samuel

You have stereo setting. Switch to L or R channel only for the
language that you want.

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:41:03 -0700, Samuel
<Samuel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>hi everyone,
>
>while i am playing a vcd in my notebook, i hear two languages playing
>together, how can i define the language playing in the Media Player?
>
>please help.
>
>Samuel

TRENDING THREADS