How to connect my PC to TV

I am curious if there is a way to connect my hp pavilion 7965 to my RCA tv.
I want to be able to watch DVDs from my PC on my tv screen. I have seen it
done, but I do not know where to begin to get it to work. Any suggestions?

You will need to install a TV card with video out on your
machine if it doesn't have one. Then simply run an lead
from to port into your TV.

Read the PC manual. Each graphics card can be different, but you MUST have
a card that supports TV Out.
www.coribright.com

"ashlyn84" <ashlyn84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am curious if there is a way to connect my hp pavilion 7965 to my RCA tv.
> I want to be able to watch DVDs from my PC on my tv screen. I have seen
> it
> done, but I do not know where to begin to get it to work. Any
> suggestions?

The video card w/out isnt a needed item,you can use the port that the
monitor plugs into,the biggest item is the cable from the computer going in.
What most use is a cable box with the same jack as used from monitor,
hook into that and youre all set,otherwise youll need an adapter,radio
shack would be a good start for that.