Why is there not a smooth transition between music clips? Although, you here
music come in right when the other ends, instead of the volume lowering, the
music has an abrupt ending. What am I doing wrong? or is there no way to fix
this?

What are you working in, with what file types and what are you doing to try
and get the clips to fade etc etc etc etc

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
> Why is there not a smooth transition between music clips? Although, you
here
> music come in right when the other ends, instead of the volume lowering,
the
> music has an abrupt ending. What am I doing wrong? or is there no way to
fix
> this?

Moviemaker. The music files are wavs and I just add the the second clip over
the first to make what is suppose to be a transition.

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> What are you working in, with what file types and what are you doing to try
> and get the clips to fade etc etc etc etc
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
> "One Girl Revolution" <One Girl Revolution@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> in message news:1409E790-31C8-4FED-8A14-8C2F0C250EC6@microsoft.com...
> > Why is there not a smooth transition between music clips? Although, you
> here
> > music come in right when the other ends, instead of the volume lowering,
> the
> > music has an abrupt ending. What am I doing wrong? or is there no way to
> fix
> > this?

TRENDING THREADS